Dakota Creek Industries is looking for an experienced warehouse clerk that would be responsible for receiving, distributing and restocking materials such as equipment, steel, pipe fittings, grinding wheels, plastics and other goods.
Duties and responsibilities include:
– Ship, receive and distribute all parts, materials and equipment to employees and customers
– Receive and count stock items, and record data manually or using computer.
– Record product weight when required
– Maintain inventory and inventory logs
– Inspect physical condition of the warehouse(s)
– Clean and maintain supplies, tools, equipment, and storage areas in order to ensure compliance with safety regulations
– Use forklift to allocate materials in the warehouse(s) and to load and unload supply trucks
– Maintain inventory control of owner supplied items
– Help plan and implement warehouse(s) design and resets
Prior experience with shipyard industry
Experience in construction field
Experience in inventory control / warehousing
Ability to safely operate a forklift
Effective communication skills
Computer skills including MS Word, Excel and Outlook
Ability to work with customers, vendors, employees, departments, and management
Ability to problem solve and work under pressure
Physical requirements include ability to walk, stand, climb stairs and ladders, sit, crawl, bend, kneel, and lift up to 50 pounds. Able to wear personal protective clothing to include hard hat, respirator and safety glasses.
Benefits include medical, vision, dental, access to company clinic, vacation pay, sick pay, paid holidays, and bonus.
Salary Range: $20-25/hour, DOE
Dakota Creek Industries, Inc. is a drug free, alcohol free and smoke free workplace. Prospective employees must pass a drug test and a physical.
How to apply?
In order to apply, please complete an application which may be printed from our website www.dakotacreek.com, or obtained from our main office at 820 Fourth Street, Anacortes, WA. The completed application must be delivered to Human Resources. A resume will not be accepted in lieu of a completed application form but may be included with the application. Position closes when filled.
EOE AA / M / F / Vet / Disability