Dakota Creek Industries is looking for an Information Systems Administrator that will be responsible for planning, researching, maintaining and coordinating activities regarding computer networks, servers, hardware and software.
Duties and responsibilities:
– Manage/Maintain Active Directory OU’s and network policies
– Install/configure/maintain Windows servers
– Install/maintain/image/repair computers and laptops
– Configure/maintain Office 365 Environment/AD Synching/Deploy MS Office to end users
– Deploy updates/software to workstations and servers
– Maintain network inventory – keep software/hardware licensing in compliance
– Manage Network and Workstation Security – including Fortigate network Firewall/Internet Filter and Symantec Antivirus for workstations and servers
– Configure/maintain Cisco network switches
– Manage Wireless network (public/private)
– Review proper disaster procedure for recovery of user accounts and ensure that it is completed on time.
– Manage network backups
– Provide users with technical support for computer problems, conduct training as necessary
– Update/maintain company WordPress website
– Maintain/modify/configure Samsung Officeserv Phone system
– Review/create company policies and procedures for computer use and make recommendations to management.
– Manage Visitor management system/provide support as needed
– Other duties as requested
5 years experience with Local and Wide Area Network and with Microsoft applications including Office 365/Office 2016
Working knowledge of: DNS, HTTP, IMAP/POP3, LDAP, DHCP, NAT, Linux, DES encryption, SSL, VPN, AD, TCP/IP, and web security architecture
Bachelor’s degree in information technology field preferred
Able to work effectively with staff with a wide range of technology skills
Benefits include medical, vision, dental, access to company clinic, vacation pay, paid holidays, sick pay, and bonus.
Dakota Creek Industries, Inc. is a drug free, smoke free workplace. Prospective employees must pass a drug test and a physical.
How to apply?
In order to apply, please complete an application which may be printed from our website www.dakotacreek.com, or obtained from our main office at 820 Fourth Street, Anacortes, WA. The completed application must be delivered to the Human Resources Office by the close of business on 12/21/18 or postmarked by 12/21/18. A resume will not be accepted in lieu of an application. Job will be posted until filled.
EOE AA / M / F / Vet / Disability