Job Title: Front Office Manager
Posting Number: 2020-21
Posting Date: 06/26/2020
Posting Closes: when filled
Summary: Dakota Creek Industries (DCI) is seeking to hire a Front Office Manager to provide support to office staff, coordinate office activities and perform clerical and administrative functions.
- Greeting guests and directing them to the correct staff member.
- Managing visitor traffic, (screening visitors and limiting office traffic).
- Answering and directing phone calls.
- Handling office deliveries, mail, etc.
- Maintaining, organizing, and ordering office supplies for the business.
- Coordinating and maintaining meeting schedules and staffing schedules.
- Arrange travel and accommodations as needed.
- Prepare FedEx shipments of confidential documents.
- Basic clerical support for office staff.
- Data entry support for the Payroll Department.
- Maintaining office cleaning protocol coordination with cleaning personnel.
- Facilities scheduling and maintenance requests for office buildings.
- Due to the secure nature of this project, a pre-employment screening will be performed upon any eligible candidate accepting our employment offer.
- Ability to maintain the confidentiality of sensitive or protected information
- Advanced experience with the Microsoft Office Suite.
- Detail-oriented with ability to deliver high-quality work within established time frames.
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks/assignments.
- Ability to climb stairs, walk 1 mile per day and lift 40#
- Solid organizational skills, including multi-tasking and time management.
- Strong customer service skills.
- 1+ years’ experience utilizing MS Office Suite for calendar, document and spreadsheet management.
- Superior interpersonal, written, and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work productively and collaboratively with others and maintain a positive attitude.
- Problem solving abilities.
- High school graduation or equivalent.
- 2+ years of office experience providing clerical and/or administrative support to multiple staff members.
Job Scope: This position routinely works with moderate supervision taking instruction from Ownership and Office Management.
Benefits: include medical, vision, dental, access to company clinic, vacation pay, sick pay, paid holidays, and bonus.
Dakota Creek Industries, Inc. is a drug free, smoke free workplace. Prospective employees must pass a drug test and a physical as well as pre-employment screening.
Pay Range: DOE (range of $20-$25/hour)
To Apply: In order to apply, please complete an application which may be downloaded from our website www.dakotacreek.com. The completed application must be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org or faxed to (360) 293-6432. A resume will not be accepted in lieu of a completed application form but may be included with the application. Applications will not be accepted in person and are not available pre-printed. Position will close when filled.
EOE AA / M / F / Vet / Disability